- Refuse - Say "No" to those things you don't really need (or want). Offers at the store to put that big item in a big plastic bag? No thanks!
- Reduce - Turn off the lights when you leave the room. Stop buying extras "just in case".
- Reuse - Invest in one, rockin water bottle and use it every.
- Repurpose - From furniture to twist ties, you can almost always find a new use for an old item. Need some inspiration? Check out my Pinterest page!
- Recycle - Go beyond plastic and aluminum. Do you have a compost bin? You can combine Recycling, Reducing, and Reusing all in one!
Move over 3 Rs - the 5 Rs are here with an even better plan! It is almost April - yay! - the perfect time to celebrate all things "Earth". I also want to introduce you to the new and more effective 5 Rs for taking care of this little place we call home. They not only make sense - they align with everything we try to do here at We Love Messes.
CPO Tammy Schotzko works with clients of all ages to tame their clutter and create calm out of chaos. She specializes in Hoarding and Chronic Disorganization, but deals with everything from digital files to garages run awry! Her passion for helping people reclaim their space is contagious and