We all have a consistent need in common - calming the paper chaos that invades our lives. Bills, bank statements, insurance paperwork, appliance manuals, tax papers, and more. I had the privilege of recording a podcast with John at Keeping You Organized, where we talked about all things filing. So if you've ever wondered how to store the papers you need - and how to purge the things you might not need anymore, we talk about it all!
- Types of file drawers and storage
- Types of files, folders, and organizing sub-categories
- Long-term vs short-term
- Color coding that works for you
- Labeling that works for you
- Categories that work for you
What are you comfortable with letting go?
What works for you?
It could be the most amazing filing system I've ever seen - but if it doesn't work for you - then it really isn't so amazing after all.